Expert Speaker Series
World Class Speakers.
Engaging. Funny. Relevant.
Jonathan Pain in Sydney
“What a wonderful world”
The Leadership Thinktank is excited to have Jonathan Pain, one of Australia’s foremost economic thinkers, present a fantastic session on the global economy, how Australia is intertwined and what the future will hold.
Wednesday August 27, 7.45am – 10.00am, BDO, Level 11, 1 Margaret Street, Sydney
What a great session!
On August 27 2014, Jonathan Pain presented to a packed room at BDO’s headquarters in Sydney. With over 70 LTT members and guests present, Jonathan delivered his trademark messages in an inspiring session. A few of the comments:
* “Amazing speaker – content, relevance, engagement – invaluable and entertaining!” – Neroli Jones, CEO, Paradigm Switch
* “All information really very informative and eye opening. Jonathan is a great speaker.” – Tracy Cox, Servcorp
We were delighted to have a speaker of the calibre of Jonathan Pain present to our members and guests during our 2014 Speaker Series, stay tuned for the next instalment!
Jonathan believes that after five years of economic healing, the global economy is set for stronger growth in 2014, and beyond. The great majority of the world’s population of 7 billion people can look forward to better times ahead and, in fact, the next decade is likely to see the strongest global economic growth in over 30 years.
What a Wonderful World is a story about where the world is heading in the years to come, and the key factors that will shape and define the journey ahead.
“The decades ahead will see an era of prosperity, enlightenment and opportunity that very few today are predicting.”
In this session:
- Jonathan will take you on a journey from West to East, via the Middle East
- He believes that the most significant and defining economic phenomenon of our lifetime is the rise of the Asian middle classes, and that they will be a major force in shaping and defining our economic destiny, here in Australia and the wider world.
- He will urge you to re-consider the prism through which you view the world and suggests that much of the media has an obsessive focus on the negative and rarely highlights the many positives.
Get an unfair advantage every year with the Leadership Thinktank
6 Half Day Meeting
Table and discuss your issues and opportunities with your group to gain the best perspective
4 Full Day Meeting
Half day expert speaker and half day group workshop for practical & tangible takeaways
Annual goals setting
Establish & highlight business and personal goals to focus on in the upcoming year
90 minute mentoring sessions to focus on accountability and turning your ideas into action